Finally. A Recruitment Service from people who know about top performers.
As Business Coaches we know what to look for in top performers and we have designed our own recruitment process to deliver these candidates for a fraction of the cost of traditional recruiters.
Using our method you are guaranteed to find top talent who are capable, dedicated and anxious to build an empire within your company. Our Recruitment Process is designed to determine a candidates ‘Heart & Spirit’ not just their education and background.
While our recruitment process is straightforward, it is also time consuming and emotionally demanding. Just one short cut and you don't get the right person - a costly mistake. Not just costly in terms of recruitment, hiring and training costs, but also in lost opportunity as the mediocre candidate can lose you business and productivity.
In today's economy, in any economy, you can't afford to lose business, performance or productivity because of mediocrity in your team.
What you want from your team is top-notch performance.
What you want from your recruitment process is the same. That's exactly what we offer.
Professional Recruitment using the proven system developed here at The Business Practice executed with perfection.
As Business Coaches having hired hundreds of team members for our clients, we know:
- What to look for, beyond the CV, beyond the interview.
- Where to advertise.
- How to screen for maximum results. What's the real difference between great and superstar?
- How to deliver the best candidate available in your market at any given time.
No matter what type of professional you are seeking, they all have one thing in common; a rare balance of specific personality traits. We don't hire just on education or backgrounds, we also hire based on a powerful set of psychological indicators. While most people seem good, only a few are truly great.
Overview of The Business Practice Recruitment Process
We teach you a new way to recruit employees that you can use again and again. In brief, the process includes the following steps:
Helping you define the type of people you want to attract.
- Company vision, mission, culture
- Attributes of an ideal candidate
- Pre-screening of candidates via phone
- scripts, documents
- classify and request CV’s
- Presentation of company vision, mission, culture
- Current team members discuss what it’s like to work at your company
- Candidates speak
- Candidates complete questionnaires and assessments
- Key questions
- Team involved
- On-site screening of candidates as a group
- One-on-one interviews
If you are ready, get started now!