As a Female Entrepreneur, when is the last time you
supported in your business?
You probably already know that you should be working ‘ON’ your business
and not just ‘IN’ it. BUT...
- Have you got so caught up on the treadmill of day to day stuff, you’ve almost forgotten what you were trying to achieve when you went into business in the first place and you’re losing passion?
- Have you tried to put time aside to do this, but more often than not, a customer or team member needs something urgent and your time is gone?
- Have you got some big decisions to make and nobody who can really listen and advise you?
Whatever the reason, you’re stuck at a level and can’t seem to get beyond it.
So where do you turn for advice, guidance, answers and support…
- Training Courses? Business and Personal Development Books? They make it sound simple, but it can be difficult to get around to implementing the ideas.
- Networking Groups? They can be great for moral support and business referrals, but they don’t offer a structure for getting sound business advice.
- Friends and Family? They most likely want to help, but are they really qualified to advise you?
- Consultants? They can definitely help you achieve your goals, but the best ones can be very expensive and you’re still only getting one opinion.
You want to learn and grow and develop your business, but you’re not
really sure how to do it. If none of the obvious suggestions provide the
answer, what is the solution?
Let me introduce you to THE POWERHOUSE - a business and personal growth programme which I have created especially for women business owners. It combines the best aspects of several different types of business growth support in a comfortable, intimate, encouraging environment for a manageable investment of both your time and money.
As an Award Winning Business Coach, creator of a successful online business, mother, wife and carer of aging parents myself, I have seen and experienced both the joys and challenges of being a woman in business – balancing your own needs with those of your customers, team and family. When things are running smoothly, the feelings of achievement, empowerment and success are amazing, but when things become challenging, it can be a very lonely and worrying place.
I created THE POWERHOUSE programme to give you the tools, support and inspiration to work ‘ON’ your business consistently and achieve the results and balance you know are possible. With a combination of monthly training, coaching and masterminding with a group of like-minded, powerful, dynamic women, you will feel energised and empowered to take your business and your life to whatever level you choose.
When you are consistently working to a business plan, learning new skills and sharing ideas and challenges with other experienced business owners, you will automatically improve your business and your life. You will have fewer crises to deal with and when something challenging does happen, you will be able to cope with it better, knowing you have the tools and support network to find and implement the answers. You and your business will go from strength to strength.
THE POWERHOUSE gives you all this. You’re never on your own. And when you join, you become part of a community of supportive female entrepreneurs who share your values, have your back and help you stay on track.
THE POWERHOUSE at a glance…
At each monthly meeting, you will get to share a current business question or challenge and have it brainstormed by the group. You will get advice and ideas from other people who have dealt with the same issues.
Each month will focus on a different business topic giving you simple, practical tools and techniques to improve your skills as a business owner. The training will be delivered as part of the Monthly Mastermind meeting.
To keep you on track with your plans, you will have a monthly individual business coaching session to review progress towards your goals, work through any challenges and set new targets for the coming month.
Each quarter, you will take a step back from your business to review your achievements and set goals and plans for the next 90 days. You will work through these plans at your individual monthly coaching sessions.
Tools & Templates
Throughout your training and coaching sessions, you will get a wide range of simple and effective tools and templates to help you manage your business, your team, your time and your money more productively.
Over the months, you will build strong relationships with like-minded, professional female entrepreneurs with whom you can ask questions, and get lots of shared experience, wisdom and encouragement.
What Jane’s Clients Have Said…
Places on the THE POWERHOUSE are limited,
so contact me today to find out more, book an information session and request an application form.